Based in Brooklyn, Basia has been helping brands look their best since 1998.
An accomplished creative director with 18 years of international and domestic experience. Building brands that create lasting impressions - not a passive mark or environment. Demonstrates ability in designing effective, creative strategies that help extend brand unity as well as drive revenue.
• Creative Direction
• Branding Identity Systems
• Event & Experiential Design
• Hospitality Design
• Textile Design
• Brand Strategy
• Product Development
• Design management
• Production and Set Design
• Prop Styling
• Color theory
Fluent in Polish and working knowledge in Spanish
- BFA from SVA in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in both Mac and PC platforms : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft, and Google docs.
- An active listener and team player with the ability to collaborate and direct creative and innovative project teams.
- Experience in both structured and unstructured work environments. has gained experience in: strategic planning, sourcing, production, installation and coordination of people and resources.
- Experience in showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, design trends and marketing techniques.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and deliver results while keeping composed and having a pleasant time
If you are interested in seeing if we can work together or would like to say hello please feel free to send a message.
Clients / Past & Present
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Crash Mansion / BLVD
Devin Delano Productions
Fashion Institute of Technology
Juma Entertainment - DIY
LaForce + Stevens
Leopard Films, USA - HGTV, Food Network
School of Visual Arts
Utililisima - Aarón Loves New York